Author Topic: Using recyclers  (Read 2048 times)

Ghost

• View Profile
Using recyclers
« on: May 21, 2015, 07:13:00 pm »
Can anyone tell me how to use them?

SkullKing

• View Profile
Re: Using recyclers
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 07:40:57 am »
recyclers are more of used to collect debris from the battle you make or have defended against. if you have any you just hover over the debris field in the galaxy map and click collect. they can also be used to transport resources between your colonies and to also carry resources back from raids you have done. i hope this has helped answer your question.

Ghost

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2015, 07:50:41 am »
There is not an option to click on debris field. I sold my recyclers when I couldn't figure it out earlier. Do you have to have those units for the debris option to be available to click on?   

SkullKing

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2015, 07:53:43 am »
no you dont instead of clicking on the debris hover your mouse over the debris in the galaxy map it should then give the collect option.

Ghost

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2015, 07:59:00 am »
Ahh, i found it, had to click radar view in galaxy. I see a couple debris fields but they are light grey in color and not clickable. Does that sound right or is something wrong. I looked at all 9 galaxy's and there don't seem to be anymore debris fields than in galaxy 1 and 2.

SkullKing

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2015, 08:03:24 am »
i dont know about the colors in radar galaxy selection. but as long as you keep the mouse pointer hovered right over the debris you will be able to select the button collect to grab the debris

SkullKing

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2015, 08:06:58 am »
this game isnt as active as it used to be so you shouldnt have much trouble getting started and not getting attention. i play the beta server its faster and so if you are in that server you can pm me there for help im still active on a daily basis i try lol

Ghost

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2015, 08:09:38 am »
When I hover over there is no option to click on anything, only when I hover over the adjacent planet do I have an option to do anything, and recycle is not one of those options. Thanks for your time helping anyway.

I'm in the original game mode, I think lol. In login it says classic server. I've only been playing for 2 going on three days now and ranked up to 319 of 600 some players. This isn't very active at all. Although i don't mind the not being attacked part!

SkullKing

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2015, 08:13:27 am »
if there is nothing to click then that means there is no debris field. you will be able to know by the small icon that shows rubble by the planet. the icon is like a bunch of small circles/rocks.

Ghost

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2015, 08:16:59 am »
Ah, ok. There are only a couple of debris fields in the galaxy i'm in and it looks as if they are all empty then. Thanks again for your time.

SkullKing

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2015, 08:19:42 am »
no problem anytime