Author Topic: Moons and Moon bases  (Read 1371 times)

Lazarian

• View Profile
Moons and Moon bases
« on: July 09, 2016, 07:32:37 pm »
How do I build a moon so I can begin building a moonbase? Also, I see planets in my system show existing moons and debris fields but I cannot scour the debris for resources or take the existing moons. I know I'm missing some things and could use the help. Thank you.

Capone

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Moons and Moon bases
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2016, 12:00:22 am »
Hello Lazarian,

The moon is created after huge battle's debris field. Someone must attack your planet and after the battle there is a chance for the moon to be created. Also you can attack yourself to make that debris and maybe create a moon. You can't take an existing moon but you can destroy it.

In order to collect the debris you need a recycling spaceship - Recycler or Mega-Recycler.

Battlestar Administrator - Capone

MadDog76

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2016, 05:02:14 pm »
i guys a question:

on my moon i started upgrading all the buildings but at some points i can't upgrade anymore and it says no more room on the planet,how do i get more room on my moon?
i also want let u know my terraformer on home world is lvl 7 and colony 3.

can anybody help me out please?

thanks
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 05:09:22 pm by MadDog76 »

Capone

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2016, 01:03:21 am »
The terraformer doesn't affect the moons. It only works on the planets. To increase the room on the moon you need to build/upgrade the moon base. With each level constructed, the moon base provides larger room.

MadDog76

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2016, 01:51:53 am »
just to be clear so i dont get it wrong...
first i have to lvl up the moon base and than pull up all other buildings?
am i right?

Capone

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2016, 02:04:02 am »
Its best to start with a moon base but it's not necessarily. For example if your moon has 0/6 fields, you can build 5 other structures until it gets 5/6 and then you must build a moon base to increase the room so it will become like this 6/11. Then continue to build other structures. But in order to build phalanx and jump gate you must have moon base at level 1 or above.

It's up to you if you want start with a moon base and then other structures or first build some structures and then moon base. Just make sure you don't get out of room. And if you do just destroy any structure and build a moon base.